Join the most popular martial arts program available for kids. Enrolling your child could be one of the best decisions for their future.
Our Go X-Treme Summer Camp is rated 5 stars by both kids and parents!
Karate West Supports Local PTA’s! 100% of the proceeds from our “Parents’ Night Out” events are donated to participating PTA’s.
In our Teen & Adult program, you will experience self-defense and exercise designed to benefit all areas of your life.
News & Upcoming Events
- Our next Parents’ Night Out is May 12th! Enjoy a spring evening out while your kids have hours of fun!
- Sign up for our GO-XTREME Summer Camp!
- Going on NOW! For the month of April - 28th Anniversary Sale!!
- 28% off all in stock and catalog items!
- Ask about our 28 month program and SAVE BIG!
- Issaquah Roadwork Map –
- There will be ongoing construction from March 2017 - winter 2018. Please use the information in these links to plan your drive time accordingly.
GRAB OUR AWESOME WEB SPECIAL
*For a limited time * New Members only
Get One Week of Classes FREE!
About Karate West
Karate West Training Centers are owned by Randy Holeman and Jan Stockton. Their first full-time training center opened in Issaquah in 1989. It had been their goal to build a martial arts school that offered not only an effective self-defense program for children and adults, but also a comprehensive program of personal growth and development. It would be the emphasis on teaching the life skills of leadership, integrity, goal setting, self-discipline and academic excellence, to name a few, that would cause the community to respond.
Outgrowing the original Issaquah facility, Karate West relocated to East Lake Sammamish in 1995 and quickly became one of the largest martial arts school in the country. A satellite school was opened on the South end of Mercer Island in August 2007. In 2014, Karate West expanded again relocating to 5828 221st Place SE in Issaquah which is now one of the largest and most up to date training facility in the country with over 9,000 square feet of expanded training floors and state of the art training equipment. Learn more